- 2 cans of chicken stock (or 4 cups using bouillon cubes)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 TSP dried oregano leaves
- 2 cups orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast, diced
- 3 cups packaged, washed, torn spinach leaves
- crumbled feta cheese
In a large skillet, heat stock, onion and oregano to a boil. Add orzo and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add chicken and cook 6 minutes longer (covered) or until chicken and pasta are cooked. Stir in spinach and heat just until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and top with cheese.
Read my observations.