- @CBCebulski Congrats, CB! Wish we could’ve all hung out more when we lived in NYC. Our best to your wife and cats. 6 hours ago
- It's easier to get a gun than to get a puppy @CNN cnn.it/1UQDuFA 1 week ago
- Ye traditional Christmas dragon @ The Home Depot instagram.com/p/BbFVQlxH7i-l… 2 weeks ago
- So true twitter.com/goldengateblon… 2 weeks ago
- Remember when we were going to do something -- anything! -- about gun control? Yeah, that was this month. 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Richard Blais
And although part of me wishes his last name was “Blaze” and he secretly fought crime with a combination of modern gastronomical techniques and hair product, that’s just not him. The guy is a beast in the kitchen, but one of the most cordial, approachable of the new rank of “food celebrities.”
How do I know this? I actually got a chance to meet the winner of Top Chef All-Stars last week at the National Pork Board’s pop-up Pork Inspiration Cafe.