- Good advice for job interviews too. virg.in/4p4 1 week ago
- Organizing and scheduling creativity seems oxymoronic, but hey, whatever works... lnkd.in/dTEHKEF 1 week ago
- Insomnia 1 month ago
- Best part about unemployment? Getting a free cone from @benandjerrys before the after-work crunch. 1 month ago
- This is how you do it, folks. Start local: Anger erupts at Republican town halls @CNNPolitics cnn.it/2lxvBcx 3 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Richard Blais
And although part of me wishes his last name was “Blaze” and he secretly fought crime with a combination of modern gastronomical techniques and hair product, that’s just not him. The guy is a beast in the kitchen, but one of the most cordial, approachable of the new rank of “food celebrities.”
How do I know this? I actually got a chance to meet the winner of Top Chef All-Stars last week at the National Pork Board’s pop-up Pork Inspiration Cafe.